It's cement day for the new feed mill in St. James.
May 18, 2022
It's cement day for the new feed mill in St. James. Below are some highlights from today:
- 450 yds of concrete will be poured today
- The concrete pad will be 42 inches thick
- 40,000 lbs. of rebar in the cement pad
- The crew started at 4 AM and will finish later today
- The cement top will cure in 24 hours and the center will cure in 2 weeks
- Next steps: stem walls and moving dirt for grinding towers
Read More News
Great benefits, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with a great team.
Deliver feed to local customers and be home every night. Must have a valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and a good driving record.
Apply at cfscoop.com/cfs-careers or call Marcy at 507-863-2191.