Sep 21, 2020
Harvest is knocking at our doorsteps, and for some, it has already started. We here at CFS wanted to take this time to wish our area farmers a safe and successful harvest season.
Throughout the last few weeks, we have been busy preparing for the upcoming harvest season. Some days I feel like a child the night before Christmas, all the presents are wrapped, the decorations are just right, the cookies are out and waiting for Santa Claus, now it’s time for Santa to make his appearance! The excitement is building.
We at CFS want to ensure you, our customers, that all our locations are ready for the upcoming harvest season. We have ample space, made some slight changes to our Grain Policies, and have the harvest hours set in place.
Here are a few highlights of the changes to our Grain Policies from last year:
- Corn drying charge on bushels over 18% has decreased to 3.5 cents a point.
- No Minimum on Price Later corn
- The minimum drying charge for our high-volume drying program has decreased slightly.
- Reduced, the soybean moisture discount on beans coming in 13.1 to 14.
- Price later Minimum on soybeans moved out to May 31st
- For a complete listing of our grain policies, please visit our website. https://www.cfscoop.com/Grain
Read More News
Great benefits, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with a great team.
Deliver feed to local customers and be home every night. Must have a valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and a good driving record.
Apply at cfscoop.com/cfs-careers or call Marcy at 507-863-2191.