CFS Grain Bins for Sale (to be removed)
Jan 08, 2021
Grain Bins for Sale To-Be-RemovedCFS is accepting bids for a variety of out-of-service corrugated steel grain bins to removed from several CFS locations.
The bins are offered as-is, where is with no guarantees of any kind expressed or implied.
Bins being offered:
- Included in the offer will be all ladders, cages and associated access equipment. Not included are aeration fans, fill conveyors, spouting or unload conveyors.
- Bins must be removed by August 31, 2021 and CFS must be given a 30-day notice prior to beginning removal to allow time to disconnect power, remove any current fill or reclaim equipment and coordinate with our day-to-day operations.
- Bids must be submitted by February 12, 2021. CFS reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Upon acceptance of individual bids, a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required along with proof of insurance for the individual or contractor that would be removing the bin.
- When removing all CFS safety policies and procedures must be followed and all work must be done in a manner that does not interrupt CFS operations.
Central Farm Service
233 W. Ciro St.
Truman, MN 56088
Attn: Dennis Inman
Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More News
During the Closing General Session on March 23, NGFA Chairman Greg Beck presented the NGFA Distinguished Service Award to Dennis Inman, the vice president of grain at Central Farm Service.
Jim Jung, CFS Energy Operations Manager, was awarded the G.F. Bursinger Award, the Minnesota Propane Association's highest award for leadership and service to the propane industry and the propane association.
“Another great mentor has been Dennis Inman, vice president of Grain at CFS and former location manager for Cargill in Pipestone, MN in the early ‘90s. I worked for Dennis early in my career, and he was a great communicator.