CFS Grain Bins for Sale (to be removed)
Jan 08, 2021
Grain Bins for Sale To-Be-RemovedCFS is accepting bids for a variety of out-of-service corrugated steel grain bins to removed from several CFS locations.
The bins are offered as-is, where is with no guarantees of any kind expressed or implied.
Bins being offered:
- Included in the offer will be all ladders, cages and associated access equipment. Not included are aeration fans, fill conveyors, spouting or unload conveyors.
- Bins must be removed by August 31, 2021 and CFS must be given a 30-day notice prior to beginning removal to allow time to disconnect power, remove any current fill or reclaim equipment and coordinate with our day-to-day operations.
- Bids must be submitted by February 12, 2021. CFS reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Upon acceptance of individual bids, a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required along with proof of insurance for the individual or contractor that would be removing the bin.
- When removing all CFS safety policies and procedures must be followed and all work must be done in a manner that does not interrupt CFS operations.
Central Farm Service
233 W. Ciro St.
Truman, MN 56088
Attn: Dennis Inman
Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More News
Please join us as we celebrate the opening of our new feed mill in St. James. We are excited to provide mill tours with our experienced staff and guides, we are eager to share information about our new facility and it's fit for the industry and the community. Join us after for a pork chop dinner and a chance to meet with other members of the CFS team.
Planting and weather conditions are the name of the game currently. With planting progress looking very favorable and the weather forecast showing above normal temps and below normal precipitation for much of the corn belt all signs point to very good planting conditions. With that, we gave up yesterday’s gains on old crop and put in some new lows on December corn.