Budget Rules: The first payment is due in June, and any remaining charge/credit balance due in May of the following year. Budget payments are required to be directly withdrawn from a checking/savings account with electronic funds transfer (ACH). You must attach a canceled check to setup ACH payments. Budget contracts must be set up before the end of May. For both budget options, we will take your calculated budget payment and round up to the nearest five dollars.
Budget Contracts Only: ACH payments are required. If you wish to participate in our budget program, please send in a canceled check with this contract to verify your bank account information. We must have this authorization annually even if you were on ACH last year. Your dollars will be withdrawn each month (June through April) on the 20th of each month.
Click here to fill out the ACH Form **Budget Contracts are not valid until ACH form is recieved.
Additional terms and conditions:
- If your account with Central Farm Service becomes delinquent, Central Farm Service reserves the right to cancel this contract. If contract is canceled for this reason, customer is still subject to contract settlement.
- This contract is for bulk delivery only.
- Delivery charges apply to any requested delivery of less than current CFS posted minimum gallons at the current market price.
- CFS’s obligation to deliver fuel purchased hereunder by Customer is conditional upon the availability of fuel from CFS’s supply chain in the ordinary course of business. Additional costs of procuring fuel during supply outages will be passed on to Customer. CFS shall have no responsibility for any damages incurred by customer due to lack of delivery caused by supply outages.
- Customer acknowledges that he/she understands that prices in petroleum markets are subject to sharp fluctuations that may be unexpected and may result in losses, that any market news and pricing analysis provided by CFS as a service to Customer does not represent a recommendation or a solicitation of actions based on such analysis, and that although such analysis is based on information that CFS does consider reliable, it is no more than CFS’s current opinion; at no time does CFS represent that it is accurate or complete, and should not be relied upon as accurate or complete.
- Customer agrees that he/she is responsible for making all final decisions as to transactions affected by this memorandum of agreement.
- If there are remaining gallons on expiring home heat contracts CFS reserves the right to do a mark to market on unused contract gallons. Mark to market is defined as: CFS will invoice customer a 5 cent per gallon processing fee on all undelivered contract gallons. In addition to the processing fee, CFS will invoice customer the difference on any undelivered contract gallons that are higher in price than CFS’s retail pricing on the last business day prior to contract expiration.
- Customer agrees to pay CFS’s reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred in connection with enforcement of this agreement due to any breach of this agreement by Customer.
- Title and risk of loss of the fuel delivered by CFS to Customer passes to Customer upon delivery at the point where fuel leaves CFS’s, CHS’s AFD trucks, or Transport Company owned delivery equipment.
- Pricing on this contract is subject to change whenever any taxes or fees are changed or imposed by any Government agency, or whenever a pipeline tariff or freight rate change is imposed on CFS by CFS’s suppliers.